top of page
Ph (08) 9343 0278 or 0422 710 020
Face masks are not mandated in Western Australia,
but they should be worn in crowded indoor settings and where physical distancing (1.5 metres) is not possible.
All patients are advised to wear a mask due to prolonged face-to-face contact (15 to 60 mins) in less than 1.5 metre.
Appointments can be booked via online booking below (24x7),
phoning 9343 0278 (with answering machine) or 0422 710 020, or emailing email@example.com.
(Click the yellow button above. Instant Confirmation)
*Name of patient = exactly as on the Medicare Card.
Returning Patient = when patient has a record with us.*
Mon ~ Fri: 10am - 5:30pm
Sat: 10am - 5:00pm
(Some Sat: 10am - 1pm)
Sundays & Public Holidays Closed
Other Times By Appointment
Why Choose Glory Eyecare Optometrists?
1. Experienced Optometrist and Optical Dispensers
Our Principal Optometrist has over 30 years clinical experience in various specialties, such as eye diseases, advanced contact lenses, orthokeratology, and behavioural optometry, and have pursued a lifelong learning in Optometry.
- Our Optometrist has undergone postgraduate training to become therapeutically qualified and registered, and so can advise you on eye health disorders and prescribe medications as needed.
- Our Optometrist has a Bachelor Degree with Honours from a leading university in Australia, and regularly attend specialty conferences and seminars to gain the most up-to-date knowledge and skills in eye care.
- All our dispensers and optical assistants are professionally trained in optical dispensing, and participate in supplier and industry training programs to provide the best eye care and eyewear advice.
2. Quality Designer Frames, Lenses and Contact Lenses
- We carry a huge range of nearly 2,000 personally selected stylish frames and sunglasses and safety frames in our practice. We can source over 20,000 frames and sunglasses from our suppliers in Australia and overseas. These cover a full variety of options including designer brands, high quality, robust and budget frames. We are sure you will find the eyewear you like and comfortable on you.
- Glory Eyecare Optometrists uses lenses manufactured to the highest quality, with the most up-to-date technology by Hoya, Essilor, Nikon, Carl Zeiss and other companies.
- As an independent practice, we are free to source spectacles and contact lenses from any manufacturer, giving you the optimum lens design and options that best suit your visual needs and requirements.
- We are one of the few Optometrists in WA to offer advanced Ortho-K, the incredible breakthrough technology that provides contact lenses you wear overnight so that you have clear comfortable vision during the day (without the need for spectacles or contact lenses).
- We prescribe and supply all types of contact lenses, including multifocal and extended wear, daily, fortnightly and monthly disposable lenses, as well as rigid gas permeable lenses.
3. Latest Technology Equipment for Eye Examinations
- Glory Eyecare Optometrists has invested about $230,000 to acquire the most advanced eye examination technologies to provide specialty services, such as equipment for detecting Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration in its earliest stages, Myopia Control and Orthokeratology.
- Our advanced examination procedures and class leading equipment include: Ultra-high Definition Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), High Resolution Digital Retinal Imaging, Computerised Visual Field Analysis, Advanced Corneal Topography, Auto-refractokeratometer, Non-contact Tonometer, Non-contact Pachymeter and Biometer, and others.
- We take more time for consultations than many other optometrists, to ensure that we listen to your needs and give you the best and most practical solutions to any visual issues for enhancing your quality of life.
- Our computerised vision testing equipment gives a more accurate determination of your spectacles and contact lens requirements.
4. Exceptional Value Eyewear and Optometry Services
- All our patients receive lifetime FREE standard spectacle adjustment by our trained staff and FREE cleaning.
- We provides fast turnaround on our spectacles orders, with lenses (if available) fitted to frames within a couple of days.
- All our spectacles are competitively priced for the level of quality, comfort and durability they provide.
- Our range covers budget and health fund “No Gap” spectacles through to top designer frames and leading technology lenses and contact lenses.
- We guarantee that your spectacles and contact lenses will meet your needs, and we will do whatever is required to achieve this.
5. Caring Personal Service from a Family Business and Team
- Our leading Optometrist has over 20 years’ experience in caring for Perth families.
- Our family business is built on “Personal Service and Genuine Care”, and patients are like our extended family.
- Our main source of new patients comes through referral from existing patients, doctors and Ophthalmologists.
- Our practice are conveniently located with ample parking.
bottom of page